Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun Class Tuesday Night


Last night, I took the Book It class with Jennifer Wagner at Scrapbooks, Etc. She was fun, the project is adorable, and I had a great time. I'm going to modify the project away from the Father's Day/Men theme. I've got an idea about what I'm going to do, but I won't be sure until I get started. I'll post a picture of the book when I get to it.

My day job is going well. As I've mentioned, I have huge deadlines on Friday. But due to my client not being able to meet his deadlines, a portion was pushed back a month. This made it possible for me to make my deliveries today, two days early. That's why I felt I could take a class last night.

I've got a huge list of things I'm going to do with the next few days, including napping, resting, sleeping, and otherwise taking care of myself. I hope to spend some time in the studio, and hope to have some ART to share on my art blog. What a concept.

After I wrap up the wedding gift, my next project is a birthday event book for a friend's all grown up son from his surprise 18th birthday party pictures. I can't wait to dig into it. I've been buying things for it for a couple months now, shopping for inspiration. I'm ready to jump in!

No comments: