Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shopping for Pretties

Today, I took my new GPS for a test drive over a very long lunch. I wanted to pull up in front of all of my art places and set the GPS that way. It was way fun! I didn't get through as many as I wanted, but I got most of Tempe covered and even found a new place (Jerry's Artarama).

While I was out, I just HAD to stop in a couple of the places, the ones I hadn't been in for a while. As a result, I came home with a handful of pretties and a blender marker to try some image transfers.

I'm also taking notes on several more projects, including a project for my nephew who is a high school band director, and one for his brother who is a huge sports fan. These might be Christmas presents, depending on when I get them finished. I've been collecting public domain images I can use for both projects, which has been a blast by itself. I love the research part of my art!

No comments: